There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lazy ol' me

Yes, yes, I have been lax with my posting. It has been umm... five weeks
of training plus four of actual work now since I last posted.

Let me quickly cover my reading since my last post. I did finish "Neuromancer", but did not
read "Flow my tears". In the order in which I read them:
    • Sprawl Trilogy Book 1 - Neuromancer
    • Sprawl Trilogy Book 2 - Count Zero

  • Ashok Banker
    • Ramayana Book 1 - The Prince of Ayodhya
    • Ramayana Book 2 - Siege of Mithila
    • Ramayana Book 3 - Demons of Chitrakut
    • Ramayana Book 4 - Armies of Hanuman
  • Robert Heinlein

    • The Moon is a Harsh Mistress


  • Terry Pratchett
    • Johnny Maxwell Trilogy Book 1 - Only You Can Save Mankind
    • Johnny Maxwell Trilogy Book 2 - Johnny and the Dead
    • Johnny Maxwell Trilogy Book 3 - Johnny and the Bomb
    • Discworld Series - The Wee Free Men
    • Discworld Series - A Hat Full of Sky

  • Larry Niven
    • Ringworld Book 1 - Ringworld
    • Ringworld Book 2 - The Ringworld Engineers
    • Ringworld Book 3 - The Ringworld Throne

  • Robert Jordan
    • Prologue and Chapter 1 of Wheel of Time Book 11 - Knife of Dreams





1 comment:

d nova said...

hey
thanx 4 the visit n comment.

quite a list o books.

i'll b back.