There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

For in this sleep before an exam, what dreams may come...

You know, the best time (for me atleast) to indulge in creative thinking and/or any kind of experimentation is right before an exam. My mind is so totally geared towards avoiding anything even vaguely resembling studying that I find myself coming up with some pretty damn impressive ideas - even if I do say so myself - because I'm so focused. But thats only some of the time. At other times, I try new stuff. Like blogging.
So here I am, one day before my Internet Programming paper (more importantly, five days before my Compiler Design paper which I haven't prepared for and which scares the crap outta me) experimenting with my first blog.
Now, I'm ostensibly blogging my Imagine cup activities. But since we haven't started work thanks to the exams, there isn't too much to say. Heck, even our topic isn't finalised yet. We're still tossing ideas around. Thats all we have time for. That and blogging ;-). Anyway, I guess I'd better gird my loins (gruesome imagery there) and get back to Perl and Java. And if I'm feeling strong, Lexical Analysis, Syntax Analysis and the rest of Alfred V. Aho's terrors for innocents.

No comments: