There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My apologies

My apologies for the tone of my last entry but that smug attitude irritates me no end. So I will leave that there unedited and perhaps some good will come of it.
I just spent 15 minutes typing out another entry and then hit some shortcut by mistake and lost all of it. Aargh. Anyways, its 01:30am and I'm just trying to delay returning to my studies for just a bit longer so I'm not really complaining.
Incidentally, I'm still trying to figure out theSpokes resident community and have been reading a few blogs (my first) and its interesting. As a consequence I'm tempted to inflict a little more of my writing on you, the unsespecting reader (victim?).
Oh, and I just can't seem to get some of these editing controls to work. Like the colours and the fonts. Maybe its Firefox. Probably not though, cause its all just regular HTML (Bold, italic, and work). Ah well, problem for another day. I'm not in the mood for figuring out stuff right now.
So, the least I could do is try to entertain you (sort of ) and heck I need some entertainment myself. But at 2 am my sense of humour is quite feeble (and my friends would claim that the time has nothing to do with it), so I'll just mention that teacher of mine who said "OS/2 was an operating system developed for use on machines used for International Business". (The text book said something to the effect that OS/2 was developed by IBM). There. My feeble joke for the day. Oh, and speaking of text books, we get something called the EEE (Easter Economy Edition) where a text costing $20 is reprinted locally (and legally) and sold at around 250 bucks ($5). So there.
Ok, I'm losing it (I just typed "loosing" first - this is getting bad). I'd better start studying.
PS: I have friends studying in the US who take text books back as gifts.

No comments: