There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Damn, but I missed that holiday

Well, I start work tomorrow and I was just regretting the fact that I didn't make it for a holiday anywhere at all! And all because I was going through some old snaps.

This here pics are from my trip to Goa with the herd a couple of years ago (that would be August 2002) just after the second semester exams...

Thats Ram footboarding on the way to Londa A view of the train

At Londa station
Benny and Ashit having a friendly discussion en-route from Londa to Goa
In the Western Ghats on the way to Goa
Abhi, Suhas, Ashit, Ram, myself, Greedy and BennyAshit in perspective, Western GhatsAbhi, myself, Ram and Suhas, Western Ghats
Inside the taxi when we reached Panjim after seven hours (instead of two), thanks to a traffic jam caused by...
..this truck.
The beach at last!
When the bike broke down...

At a hill next to Anjuna(is that how its spelt?) beach. Thats it there, by the coconut trees.Myself, same place
Outside our guesthouse, before heading of for the Independence day party


2 comments:

Ern said...

Interesting pictures, especially the waterfall. It looks like a beautiful place. Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving thoughtful comments. I'm gonna poke around here for a bit. :)

CJM said...

Never been to India, should go sometime.